- 1 c ricotta (when making ricotta for this recipe add ½ c of cream to 4 c of milk, to make a nice creamy ricotta )
- 6Tbl finely diced red capsicum
- 6 Tbl finely diced red onion
- 6 Tbl finely diced fresh tomato
- 5 Tbl finely diced kalamata olives
- 5 Tbl finely diced semi dried tomato
- 3.5 Tbl caramelized balsamic
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme to garnish
Place ricotta into a food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy, spoon onto a serving plate in the shape of a log.
Toss the diced capsicum, onion, tomato, olives and semi dried tomato together. Spoon the mixture over the top of the wiped ricotta.
Drizzle with the caramelized balsamic and sprinkle with fresh thyme.
Serve with crusty bread, a glass of wine and good company.